Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Post #1 For 2nd Quarter

This quarter I will be reading the book The Color Purple By: Alice Walker. The reason why I chose this book is because, I found the title of the book interesting. And because a lot of people said that it is a good book. So far i have read about 18 pages and what has happened in the book so far is that there is a girl name Celie. Who had got beaten up by her dad and raped by him too. Her mother just died, and she got married to this man who is called Mr.______ in the book.  Mr.______ has kids and they don't like Celie so they do thing to get Celie in trouble, then Mr.______ would beat her.  So far the book is sad but I know that it is going to get better. And that Celie's life is going to get better, and I will read until it does. Even though the book is sad i do like the way it is written and I like the setting how it takes place in her house, or some times at a story, and other places.  This is all I have for this time. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment