Monday, January 14, 2013

Wuthering Heights


I'm reading the book Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. I choose this book because I found the title very interesting. And it makes me keeps wondering what the book is about. So far I have read about 26 pages and they have been about. How Lockwood have been writing a diary that takes place in 1801. In it he describes his first days as a tenant at Thrushcross Grange, an isolated manor in thinly populated Yorkshire. Shortly after arriving at the Grange, he pays a visit to his landlord, Mr. Heathcliff, a surly, dark man living in a manor called Wuthering Heights. So far I think the book is amazing there a lot of thing that happen and it doesn't bore me. It a very interesting book.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wuthering-heights/id395546348?mt=11

3 comments:

  1. Great novel choice. I have not read this, so I will enjoy learning from your novel. Teaching moment: put just the source, not the entire url, for image credit, and add it to the picture as a caption. That will look much better. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more teaching moment: don't forget your hyperlink, either :)

      Delete
  2. I'm happy that "judging a book by its cover" is working out for you :) I'm interested to know how this book turns out for you...Maybe another blog when you day. Hopefully it keeps you interested throughout the whole book, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete